Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Adventures of Penny our Elf

Umm ....... Dear Santa we need to talk

What can I say -  Penny has been up to no good again.   Every time I turn around that elf is into mischievous.  I was under the impression that she was here to keep track of my daughter behavior, but that doesn't seem to be the case here.  

Any ways here's a peek at Penny adventures this week.


She was caught drinking straight out of the syrup bottle.  I was a little concern that with that much sugar in her that she would be bouncing off the wall that whole day.


She gathered some friends around the house and made a fort and ate a lot of candy that they took for our candy jar.  (friends pictured above:  one of my snowman decorations, one of my daughters favorite stuff animals)  Needless to say I was worried again that she would be bouncing off the walls



OMG!!!  That elf found a marker and she went all around the house marking up all of our pictures.  I'm still not sure if I got all the pictures cleaned up.  I was not happy on to say the least.



On this day she must of been really bored because she went into the cabinet and took out some of my daughters favorite snack (gold fish crackers) and she pretended that she was fishing.   Cute but cmon !



On this day she moved her sleeping bag under the Christmas tree and took one of my fake candles and started to roast marshmallows.

And finally on this day she was caught talking with our Santa decoration.  What does the sign say you ask???

Naughty or Nice????  Then when I was doing my morning routine checking my e-mails.  I found a video message to my daughter from none other than Santa Claus.   In the video message Santa talked to my daughter about her year and then he had his elf look up if my daughter was on the naughty or nice list. 

This is a sample of the message (nothing happens when you click on it).  Go visit  Portable North Pole.com yourself and you might just find that your child can get a message too.

Well it was a tough week in our house this week with our elf.  Here's hoping that next week will be different (something tells me it won't).

Carrie.







1 comment:

  1. Hi Carrie, Loved seeing what your elf has been up to :D. I have a Santa in Blue Hawain garb that has yet to make an appearance, I think he's running a tad late. Don't you love PNP, Em has gotten one every year for the last three. I might have to get one for Lilly as well this year xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete