Thursday, December 29, 2011

Happy New Years


Here is wishing you all a Happy New Year may it bring whatever you are seeking for yourself and your families.   

My intentions for the New Year is to bring calmness, a renewal of health and learning to myself and my family.   I have a plan and this year I will try my hardest to stick with it.



I'm so looking forward to the New Year this year. I have signed myself up for some classes that I can't wait to start.   First off I have joined Cathy Zielske's Big Picture class Move More, Eat Well.   

Move More, Eat Well 2012   

I just love Cathy's sense of humor and the way she just tells it like it is.     I am looking to change a few things in my life and this will help with a couple of them.  Also I have lined up a seat in  Ali Edwards Big Picture class One Little Word.   

                                              

I am so looking forward to this class.  I've wanted to join it last year but had to much on my plate to commit to it, but I am making time for it this year.

I can't wait to see what the New Year will bring and feel so blessed that I have  the life I do. Here's hoping your New Year is a Happy ONE!

Carrie      

No comments:

Post a Comment