Friday, March 1, 2013

How to make your own craft table




Hi everyone - I am back with another video.  This one is regarding my craft table.   I received a request to show how my desk was made.

What can I say -  I am one lucky girl because my husband made this table for me about 5 years ago.   He basically made it from; 2x4s, stock molding, and eight organizational cubes(that I got from Michaels).  Since this was made over 5 years ago I wasn't able to film him putting it together, however,  I did manage to find a few pictures of him putting it together.  So I thought I would try to make a video to try to at least explain(to the best of my abilities - I am not handy with power tools or building things) how he actually put it all together.  So if you are interested in seeing this type of video please press play.







Thanks for stopping by and until next time - Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment